|Rosé Wine : Appellation Côteaux du Languedoc Pic St LOUP
- Floral notes are freed with complexity and freshness.
Our opinion :
- Rosé of press wine from Syrah and grenaches varieties.
- Round and balancedd, with aromas of peach, apricot and strawberry.
- May be drunk immediately, but may also be aged in a cellar 1 to 2 years.
- Recommended temperature 11°C. Drink chilled.
- Syrah , Grenache
- 13% by vol.
- 0.5 hectare
- Grapes are hand-picked and sorted. Everything is done to limit production.
- Classic vinification techniques: stripping, crushing.
- [The process of pumping the fermenting grape must over the cap--the floating layer of grape skins--during cuvaison.].
The grape harvest is stripped (removal of the grape stalk) and not crushed.
Grapes are macerated for 5 hours.
The must is left to settle at a low temperature, then fermentation takes place at 18°C for 12 days.
- A bottle sells for 7.00 €, taxes included.