|White wine: A.O.C Languedoc
- Its nose gives off citrus and pear aromas.
- Wine assembled from : Grenache blanc , Marssanne and Roussane
- The well-balanced palate begins full-bodied and fat but never falls
into heavy oiliness because it has a good base acidity
- May be drunk immediately, but may also be aged in a cellar 1 to 2 years.
- Recommended temperature 8°C. Drink chilled
Grape varieties :
- Grenache blanc , Roussanne & Marssanne
- 15.% by vol
- Limestone gravel from the Hortus mountains
Acreage cultivated :
- 1 hectare
- Grapes are hand-picked and sorted. Everything is done to limit
production and obtain very sweet must
- Manual harvest in the morning to gather the grapes as fresh as
The harvest is stripped poured into a tank for cold maceration with
After around 6 hours, the tank is free-run and the solids are pressed.
The must is kept at a low temperature for 12 hours, the deposit is
eliminated from the must, then the alcoholic fermentation occurs at
15°C for 3 weeks.
No malo-lactic fermentation. The wine is racked. Bottling is done in
- A bottle sells for €8.00, taxes included
What's in a name?:
“/Soleil d'automne/” is French for “Autumn Sun”, perfect imagery of
the Indian Summer sunlight shining on the Pic St. Loup vineyards
echoed in the golden robe of this delightful